Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Years later..

I've had this blog since 2011.. last time I posted was... I don't even know.  I am not very good at keeping a blog apparently.  But, since I feel like I should have some sort of way to keep track of my life/memories.. I'll try my best to update this as much as possible.  So much has changed over the years.. life is so much better now.

I have an amazing boyfriend named Roy whom I love dearly, I have a wonderful job at an office that coincides with my school schedule and I am also almost done with nursing school.  I will continue to blog here when I feel like it so lets hope this time around I can keep it up!  I really miss web designing.. maybe someday I can get back into it.

For now, I need to get back to studying since I have a quiz today.  Wish me luck! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment